I like stories like this, anyone that knows me knows I will fully support anything that is a good thing, anything that is good for ex forces guys, anything that is good for disaster relief – this project is a tick for all three
Minuteman Watch Co. in conjunction with charity Team Rubicon is proud to announce their new special edition watches.
The American brand Minuteman Watch Co. in conjunction with charity Team Rubicon, have just announced that they are starting to accept pre-orders for their new series of watches. These watches will be assembled in the United States by highly skilled American watchmakers.
The Team Rubicon watch is a collaborative effort between Minuteman Watches and the charity Team Rubicon. A portion of the sale from each watch will go to Team Rubicon. Team Rubicon focuses on serving vulnerable and at-risk populations affected by disaster. The teams are largely made up of former military.
Here are the specifications for the above watches:
- Proudly assembled in the USA by Minuteman Watch Co.
- Stainless Steel case with choice of brushed finish, or black DLC finish.
- K1 crystal.
- Anti reflective coating on the inside of the crystal.
- 42mm width without crown.
- 100 meter water resistant.
- Military style Zulu/Nato watch strap
- Ronda 715 quartz movement.
- Luminous hands and dial.
For those ordering from the USA the donation will go to Team Rubicon in the United States. If you order from Canada, United Kingdom, or Australia the money will go to the Team Rubicon organization in those countries.
About Minuteman Watch Co.
Website / Facebook / Twitter
Minuteman Watches was brought to life in 2013, for 3 reasons.:
1. To raise funds for charities that assist Veterans and their families.
2. To provide work for Americans when and where we can.
3. To provide a quality product at a fair price.
About Team Rubicon
Team Rubicon is 501(c)3 nonprofit that utilizes the skills and experiences of military veterans with first responders to rapidly deploy emergency response teams. Founded in 2010, Team Rubicon has deployed across the United States and around the world to provide immediate relief to those impacted by disasters and humanitarian crises.